• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Inline Diffuser

belly259

HI guys, looking at using an inline diffuser with my fluval 305 ext filter.

anyone out there had experience doing it, and is it worth doing, currnetly running spray bar full length of fluval 125 tank.

thxs in advance :thumbup:

I heard it can be an issue running on the inlet to pump as it can creat large Co2 buble in filter canister ? Have you had experience with fluval 305 pal.

Or is wat im hearing incorrect ?

easerthegeezer said:
very worth doing, will need to change tubing from fluval ribbed to standard and run on the inlet so bubbles diffuse to reduce misting in the water column. Leave spray bar as is. Great bits of kit. :thumbup:

+1
As Iain says they are great, I run one too... Great for seeing where your co2 is reaching with the fine mist bubbles they give off :thumbup:

Any suggestions on best place to purchase required equipment to set this up guys ?

sounds like worth a shot, wats best type of pipe to replace the standard fluval piping?

Maidenhead Aquatics do some smokey/clear.... Same quality as the Ehiem stuff really... Depends what your preference is...? Well that's what I use anyway.
DSC_0319.jpg

Back