• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Inspiring posts from the archive

Tim Harrison

Administrator
UKAPS Team
UKAPS has been around for a good few years now, since 2007, and during that time the forum has been blessed with many amazing contributions from an incredibly talented membership.

I thought it'd be a good idea if members posted the best of those here. So get digging in the archive and share what you think are the most inspiring posts of the last 16 years of UKAPS history. It doesn’t have to be genius, just something that struck a particular chord with you, for whatever reason.

I'll get the ball rolling with this. . .

The thread

It was this thread that got me interested in what Clive had to say and really got me interested in the planted side and understand EI more.

A particular comment that is slightly off the curve from inspiring per se, more a comment related to necessary medicine/perspective from our secret comic @dw1305 ….

"I may be poor, but at least I'm British. True patriots support real British poverty, poverty you can rely on, it's built to last"

😂 😆 😝

Would like to add @dw1305 ‘s continued commitment to helping others on UKAPS is inspiring. Throughout all the years you’ve always been there for the community Darrel. Thank you 🙏🏽

Back