• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Interesting Articles

PARAGUAY

Anyone who doesn't usually subscribe to PFK. This latest issue is planted tank heavy. Good article by Tai Strietman on Amazon Swords and natural habitats a interview with Josh Sim and pictures of his contest tanks and methods. Nice plant introduction to planted aquariums by Dave Cookson of Riverwood Aquatics

Never buy this any more it’s just like all the rest of the hobby magazines full of adverts and hardly any information of any use
It’s certainly not worth the cover price

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think PFK is good value for money. Ok so each editor has is own way of doing things. And example my opinion Jeremy Gaye was a hard act to follow. At the moment it's more fish and new contributors with articles and fair play giving young enthusiastic contributors like Jordan Stirrat and Max Pedley can't be a bad thing Still got the experts like Dr Peter Burgess Neale Monks to impart knowledge . You pay more for a coffee than the cost of it 😉

I have been lucky and managed to collect a lot of these publications over the years in PDF format just for quick reference/reading, once in a while open them and find nice and interesting articles that I had not read before.

Amazonas
Aquajournal
Aquarium World
AquaScapingWorld
TropicalFish
Liquid Magazine
Popular FishKeeping
Limited PFK
The Fishkeeper
Vivarium and Aquarium News
Tropical Fish Hobbyist
UltraMarine