• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Is Esha 2000 persistent?

Garuf

I’ve unfortunately been struck by what I think is “true” neon tetra disease, flavobacterium. Over the course of 48 or so hours I’m noticing little pimples then white spots then dead green neons.

My plan is to run a course of esha 2000 however, I know it is very not snail safe.
My question is: is it like planaria treatments where it gets in the silicon and the tank will keep killing snails forever or can I get away with not using a dedicated quarantine tank cycled and run a treatment through one of my display tanks?

I've never had a problem using it with inverts and as far as I'm aware it breaks down pretty quickly in a tank.
Wouldn't expect it to have much effect,if any, on NTD.

I've never had a problem using it with inverts and as far as I'm aware it breaks down pretty quickly in a tank.
Wouldn't expect it to have much effect,if any, on NTD.
Hmm.
That’s good and bad.
Ntd is listed as one of the things it treats in their literature and is what my lfs recommended as a starting point. 🤔

Back