• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

It's a goodbye (for now)

Kalum

Evening all, I've been posted missing for the best part of a year now with my main tank still ticking over but knowing that it's got a shelf life due to an impending house move, we are finally due to move out at the start of Feb and will be in a rental for 7 months and then moving into a new build

Unfortunately this will mean that I will be taking a backseat from the hobby for a while and shutting down my ADA 75P tank and more than likely having a big clear out of stuff so apologies for loading the for sale section in the coming weeks....

Feel free to tempt me with trades on any smaller tanks that I can maybe sneak in the house :lol:

I still have plans and hope to go bigger and better with an automated discus tank in the new house in next few years but I will need to have to get creative with space to make it work so wish me luck lol

I'll try to pop my head back in now and again to keep an eye on whats going on in the hobby but just wanted to say see ya later and I hope to catch up with everyone again in the near future, it's been a pleasure, this truly is the best forum I've been on by a country mile with a ridiculous amount of knowledge, some with the patience of a Saint (most of the time), and plenty of characters to say the least...

If any of you fancy an ADA 75P with metal garden stand and a Chihiros Vivid.... You have 4 weeks before it's in storage (will be in the for sale section soon)

For anyone that doesn't know me and you've made it this far, I'll leave you with my only real success while being on here :lol:

The Island - ADA 75P - It's been a while....

Evening all, I've been posted missing for the best part of a year now with my main tank still ticking over but knowing that it's got a shelf life due to an impending house move, we are finally due to move out at the start of Feb and will be in a rental for 7 months and then moving into a new build

Unfortunately this will mean that I will be taking a backseat from the hobby for a while and shutting down my ADA 75P tank and more than likely having a big clear out of stuff so apologies for loading the for sale section in the coming weeks....

Feel free to tempt me with trades on any smaller tanks that I can maybe sneak in the house :lol:

I still have plans and hope to go bigger and better with an automated discus tank in the new house in next few years but I will need to have to get creative with space to make it work so wish me luck lol

I'll try to pop my head back in now and again to keep an eye on whats going on in the hobby but just wanted to say see ya later and I hope to catch up with everyone again in the near future, it's been a pleasure, this truly is the best forum I've been on by a country mile with a ridiculous amount of knowledge, some with the patience of a Saint (most of the time), and plenty of characters to say the least...

If any of you fancy an ADA 75P with metal garden stand and a Chihiros Vivid.... You have 4 weeks before it's in storage (will be in the for sale section soon)

For anyone that doesn't know me and you've made it this far, I'll leave you with my only real success while being on here :lol:

The Island - ADA 75P - It's been a while....

Had noticed your absence!

I think you're one of the only members I know that's near me lol, so if you're selling stuff I'm already interested!

I also have some smaller empty tanks there...

Don’t be a stranger @Kalum and good luck with the move.

Looking forward to your return 😉
Much appreciated buddy :thumbup: i'll certainly be back in the hobby at some point once life allows

Had noticed your absence!

I think you're one of the only members I know that's near me lol, so if you're selling stuff I'm already interested!

I also have some smaller empty tanks there...
Haha yeh not many of us up here north of the border mate, will let you know the prices of the stuff we talked about :thumbup:

Don't be a stranger. You don't have to have an actual tank running to be involved
This is very true Tim, when time allows i'll try and pop my head back in, and no doubt that in turn will help me persuade the Mrs to clear space in the new house ASAP.....:lol:

It's impossible to come on forums like this and not have a tank. You'll be absolutely pining for one before long!

I'm the same, well aware I'm moving in the next 6-12 months and it's hard to plan long term scapes around that time line!

Back