• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

java-plants.com

I ordered plants from java-plants last Tuesday and they havn't arrived, they send them from Singapore on Thursday at 4pm so i was expecting them to get here maybe Monday. Anyone had any good or bad experiences buying plants from them?

Delivery can take upto 2 weeks depending on what your ordered. I've had some stuff from them in the past and all arrived fine. If you're unsure give them a ring check on the status of your order.

I think you have to order by 4pm on Thursday.Thats when your order is sent to Singapore.
Then they send on Sunday to Java Plants,who then send to you.
So I reckon you'll get them in the next couple of days ;) .

Ironically they came today when I was getting more fish, gotta pick them up tomorrow

let us know what the quality is like I've heard they can vary massively. sometimes they're good other times they're not so good. the stuff I got through was really good though

Picked them up today, all of them are in bad condition with brown patches apart from the amazon swords.

Back