• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Johno's Nano's

Johno2090

Heres my little Nano 37ltr from P@H modified the filter that came with it so that it actually works and added some old ceramic rings to allow it to mature.

DSC00020-2.jpg

I'll let them grow in a bit before I give you any close ups, for my Betta and his Hareem of girls, Will be breeding them soon so hopefully get some nice offspring!

Hi johno
Could you tell me what you did to the filter? Got the same tank
56b520e7-faf1-5d19.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 56b520e7-faf1-5d19.jpg
    56b520e7-faf1-5d19.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 68
I siliconed up the hole at the top of it (where the cable runs in) most of the water was getting sucked into the hole and not through the compartment which in itself was stupid. Also siliconed the + and - part together so its always on full and the water can't bypass that area.

Its not too bad a filter now, especially since we tend to understock the tanks.

That's interesting, what watt are the lights?

Good idea having the harem of females in one tank and the male in the other, thatll get him to work on his bubble nest, and keep them interested, just feed them right up for a few weeks.

My betta goes crazy for fruit flies, so might be worth getting hold of some, also some micro worms for the youngerns :D

Back