• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Josh Sim workshop at Horizon Aquatics

jamiep

Just a few photos from yesterday's event. A general good vibe and enthusiasm from Josh, the team and all the attendees. They'll certainly be more, better on Insta now, but then I had to bounce to rush for my train
PXL_20240127_151607226.jpg
PXL_20240127_164710094.jpg
PXL_20240127_175546708.MP.jpg

@Andy Pierce they use Facebook as their primary audience 🤷‍♂️ but I don’t have Facebook 🤦

Also on an aside p.gayi might be my favourite stem plant, it grows so so well in all water types but, and a big but, it does not like shade. Lower suffer if it grows too bushy.

It was a really incredible day, a double iaplc world champion in my home town of Newton Aycliffe…..crazy!!
Credit to @Horizon Aquatics for continually pushing the possibilities so that uk aquascapers can experience first hand the considerations of world class aquascapers.
The event was a huge success and had a real community spirit to it, this was lead by Josh Sim himself who was incredibly engaging, humorous, humble and personable. His talent is unquestioned in our hobby, but to meet him you see so much more.
What an experience.

5E47BA8B-10CE-45AD-BAE9-E62D8E55C594.jpeg

AE3F58AC-C153-48A4-9B88-4829A9BF1D59.jpeg

IMG_2280.jpeg

Crikey that’s a great attendance. My invitation must have got lost in the post 😁 If only I’d know I might have made the schlep to your end of the country for a change Ady.

Crikey that’s a great attendance. My invitation must have got lost in the post 😁 If only I’d know I might have made the schlep to your end of the country for a change Ady.
You’re always welcome mate, you could pop into mine also for a visit, I would be happy to host you, always great to have a cuppa and catch up with friends. My mate Pavol Kulanda stopped by while he was here too…

33F36EE1-1A15-412D-9964-13BCFD53FFD6.jpeg

Horizon tend to do all their promotion via their website, Instagram and Facebook. The tickets sold out in like 2 minutes 😅 They had another 10 tickets to their usual quantity also due to demand which is why it looks so full. There was folk from Holland and Denmark made the journey 🤪

Back