• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

just a quick hello

rehman73

Hi all
my names Bash im from bradford im new to the planted tank hobby which iv been inspired by the beautiful planted tanks on here.i accidently found this site when i was looking for info to set up a small tropical tank for my son,i have kept a few tropical tanks in the past so im not new to the hobby but it was along time since i had my last tank so forgot alot of the stuff but its a good thing because i found this site.
anyways even though i set up my son a tank i was itching to set up 1 for myself lol after seeing the tanks on here it really inspired me to do an iwagumi i started going through the journals i have learnt alot but still much to learn.initially i wanted to do a large tank setup but thought il start off with a nano just to build my experience and learn before i go into the deep end.anyway i bought an fluval edge not the easiest of tanks to work with but its a challenge had to do lots of diy mods for lighting as the standard halogen lighting are very poor,got all the equipment together iv just spent 2weeks doing my hardscape ill be starting my journal soon so please guys as a newbie il be needing help and advice from you guys.thankyou

Hi Bash and welcome.
Great site here with many knowledgeable people so youll find the answers to any questions or issues you may have.
Look forward to the journal.
Cheerio,
Ady.

Welcome to the forum.... will look forward to another edge journal...indeed not the easiest tank to scape but im sure you will be fine with some guidance from some of the members here :thumbup:.

Back