• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Just a quick one..

Aron_Dip

Hi guys currently setting up my co2 gear and im looking at regulators ..
im going to be running a Up inline co2 diffuser and im torn between these two..
Easy Aqua Twin Guage Regulator/Solenoid and the TMC V2 Pressure Regulator Pro with Solenoid Valve

Which would you go for and why if you don't mind helping me out a little.

cheers guys

Hi there,

I had a bad experience with the Easy Aqua regulator, It was faulty with a fluctuating output pressure. I just could not get a constant flow of gas out of it. I am in the process of trying to obtain a refund from Aqua Essentials at the moment.
I did a search on this forum and some other people have had the same fault as well.

This is the regulator I have ordered. I am waiting for it to be delivered so will update how I get on. It is HSL Pro-01 (same brand as co2 supermarket, however this will attach to disposable co2 bottles and keep the bubble counter in a vertical position for direct attachment to the regulator).

Note, I am referring to paintball bottles or sodastream with adapter

I have ordered the co2 Supermarket regulator, which they told me has a preset pressure of 4 bar and therefore will run any type of diffuser. I will let you know if it runs the Up inline atomizer when it arrives. Also its only £54 delivered :thumbup:

I have ordered the co2 Supermarket regulator, which they told me has a preset pressure of 4 bar and therefore will run any type of diffuser. I will let you know if it runs the Up inline atomizer when it arrives. Also its only £54 delivered :thumbup:

Wow that is a very high set working pressure!!

I have ordered the co2 Supermarket regulator, which they told me has a preset pressure of 4 bar and therefore will run any type of diffuser.
I did run the Easy Aqua automizer with the bubble counter but experienced fluctuations in pressure and bubble count.
Went back to using a normal diffuser with the bubble counter - a lot more stable :)

Well the Co2 Supermarket regulator turned up today, I have got it all set up and working. Its pretty good to be honest, seems decent quality and its giving a constant steady rate of co2. Its set at 50 psi which is more than enough for the UP inline atomiser so no problems at all :thumbup:

Back