• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Just Fun ...

Re: Slow Cave [Night shot]

After ordering twice 16mm hose atomizers instead of 12mm and waiting each time 1 month to arrive, :lol: I decided that there must be a higher being not letting me use this type of diffuser so I've ordered another toy:

3_0.jpg

Pollen Glass TYPE-3

Can hardly wait to put it in use and compare with my current JBL diffuser.

Cheers,
Mike

Re: Slow Cave [Night shot]

Things slowly happening in this tank, nevertheless I'm not rushing anywhere.

6816154597_43b07b3514_z.jpg

I'm totally happy with the new diffuser, it turns my drop checker faster than the old one, not sure the $$$ I've spent on it is really worth it but that doesn't matter so much.

Cheers,
Mike

Re: Slow Cave ... NO Cave!?

And it's GONE! :)

6892379021_df112e21b2_z.jpg

Good nobody posted, feels nice having all the pictures on the same page. :lol:
There's a funny thing in this photo if you look at the last, wondering who spots it first. :)

Wow
Massive change still looks very nice i prefer the new one far more natural going to be stunning once its grown out

Fantastic job clonitza

Masterpiece in the making

Hi Clonitza,
The cave was different but i prefer the wood.
Looks really natural now. You have a very unique style of scaping.
Nice otto? siamensis? in the rear left corner. Sat feb 4th and Fri feb 17th must be algae eaters sit in the same place day!!! :lol:
Cheerio,
Ady.

Ady you got it, not sure about him (otto) being an algae eater, he's chilling out every day for the past 2 years, same with his pal, not sure where he is right now. :lol: Thanks guys, yet speaking about it maturing, never got lucky, maybe this time. :lol:
Some new plants to arrive next week, hopefully not frozen like last batch.
The Canon 60mm macro is a crazy lens, my fav baby right now, good for full shots too.

Cheers,
Mike

The old layout, was nice but the new layout does it for me, your choice of wood is great and I like your plant selection. Be interesting to see how you trim it, I like it how it is :p

great quality pics again Mike.

where did you get those see through brackets for you light?

i think it looks better without the cave, good job!

Thank you!

One of my gold tetras, nice to have auto focus .. these little fellas are hard to catch. :)
6896287255_aeec4107e4_z.jpg

I'm not sure mate what will be the final title of the scape, for now ... "Just Fun" I think it's OK. :)
6910765347_32c0054643_z.jpg
Some minor diatoms issues that'll go away soon :)

Cheers,
Mike

Trimming session done so here's the full tank photo:
6931211777_bb5caf6dc3_z.jpg
One more month I think until the first real photo session, hope my new camera arrives in time.

Back