• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

just want to check something before i order

plantnoob

so called "light demanding" plants can be grown with less light as the co2/flow/nutrients etc is more important , and they will just grow a bit slower in lower light . is that right ? i have a fluval roma 125 with 2x24w t5 . pressurised co2 and EI ferts , ada amazonia substrate

i have just been on TGM and put a shopping cart together . i think i should be ok but would just like to check the following are ok for my setup
apogoneton crispus
hygrophila corymbosa "simiensis"
hygrophila polysperma
lindernia rotundifolia
limnophila aquatica
ludwigia sp . Plant Details
cryptocoryne beckiti petchi
cryptocoryne undulata broad leaves
weeping moss
hc "cuba"

Hi,
I agree with your assessment. I see nothing wrong with your choice of plants based on the configuration of the tank described, assuming flow and distribution are excellent.

Cheers,

thanks ceg . well with the tank empty flow is really good ( surprise surprise :) ) , although i know that will change when its planted . i do have an extra powerhead in the cabinet i can utilise if needed , so should be good to go .

Back