• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Kaizen Bonsai - Exemplary Service

LancsRick

Well it's always nice to be able to make posts like this. Having failed with my attempt at a soil tank, I wanted to return to a more manageable substrate. After debating what to use, given I've had success with moller clay (cat litter) in the past, I thought I'd go for the same, but ideally something finer and darker. Mike's journal pointed me at a potential option in this post.

So I placed an order with Kaizen Bonsai, but I was being a bit awkward! I didn't want to pay £15 postage given that it was only over the weight threshold by a couple of hundred grams, and also, I was out part of the week so wanted to ensure it arrived on the Friday. Awkward requests? Apparently not!

First off, (with my consent), they removed about half a litre of substrate so that the clay only cost £7 to post, and then they arranged postage so that at 11.30am this morning my doorbell went, and I was greeted with my clay!

Great service, and a good way to get some cheap decent substrate!

Back