• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Large fake rocks

idris

Are there any companies that make decent sized fake rocks? (I'm after something 12"-18" long.)
Everything I've found is either tiny, or looks cheap and tacky, or really expensive. The one exception is Universal Rocks in Australia, and I can't find a UK supplier.

Thanks Mark

I should have said there are 2 exceptions, Unipac being the other. Since Aquaessentials are almost the only company that lists them, and they list them (certainly the Okiishi) as out of stock I wondered if they were no longer available. And another website suggested they're discontinued. To be fair I've not contacted Aquaessentials yet.

George Farmer said:
Most Maidenhead Aquatics outlets should be able to either stock or order in Unipac replica rock for you.

I have seen some large rocks at Vivarium 11, at the UKAPS stand, these were unipac I think, and they are very real looking, quite impressive really. Have not seen them online yet, so how could we get some?

Back