• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Lithuanian all in one Fert?

ianho said:
you know Clive, i may do a Dog Rock aquascape in my nano and see what happens, they look a little like Seiryu stone ya know!

I can see it now!

little-shop-of-horrors-image.jpg
Love it! Little Shop of Horrors, Reloaded!

Cheers,

So guys, I've been using the 250ml bottle of the fert, and things are all going very well. Plant health has increased significantly and the algae hasn't made much of a problem at all, just on the sides of the tank facing the windows.
The bottle is only half gone!

5 euro each? I think it's value for money.

I've just started using the "accelerator" from VIMI. (Liquid Carbon)

ceg4048 said:
Well plants in Lithuania eat exactly the same stuff as plants in UK or China so it can't be too different than TPN+ or even JamesC's recipe.

Being scientifically minded, I like geting biased by facts. So I have to verify & check this with my plants... Never bothered asking them about their dietary cuisine preferences.. :angelic:

ceg4048 said:
His Nitrogen source can be either a nitrate salt , urea, or ammonium salt (or any combination of these three). In fact he even mentions that he uses "carbamide" which is a very fancy rocket science term used for something as common urea - which is a component of urine. Have you ever notoced that the grass always grows greener in the areas of the lawn that the dog urinates on? Or have you noticed that cow pies in the field always seem to have fresh grass growing through and around it taller than the surrounding grass in the field? Well that's because urea and ammonia are powerful sources of Nitrogen, which in turn is a major component of Chlorophyl, which is green.

Heck no, Clive!! Thats because theres a divine conspiracy that taller grass hides the poo from you. You admire the lush growth, get closer and stomp the cake... Celebrate your little "happy b'day" on the field :D

Back