• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Live streaming of NA Party

George Farmer

Founder
UKAPS Team
Anybody watching this?

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nap2011

The ADA NA Party featuring the IALPC winners.

I've been watching since 0545 this morning.

Some amazing scapes as to be expected but a lot of the same too. Lots of landscapes underwater etc. Second place looked almost identical to last year's winner (forest with vertical tree trunks).

Interesting to hear the little English that is being spoken, especially from the Hong Kong guys; Dave Chow and Cliff Hui, two of my favourites.

Watched a bit, since most of the tanks have already be published on the web it was not that interesting to watch any longer unless you are actually there. I will aim for the podium next year lol :p

Missed it, pitty that they so not have the show online to be streamed. :)

But as Paulo said, the scapes were online before.

The new way to choose a winner is good, although it may favour Asia, as it has more scapers than Europe.

Yeah, he loves his forest, anyway it's an excellent scape, I wonder how he's maintaining it. :)
Has anyone recorded the broadcast?

clonitza said:
Yeah, he loves his forest, anyway it's an excellent scape, I wonder how he's maintaining it. :)
Has anyone recorded the broadcast?
With so many woods in the tank maintenance will be hell. Can always kick some while trimming.
I lake this forest more than the #1 from last year.

Back