Lockdown Project - Millennium Falcon

PARAGUAY

This thread reminds me of years back when my son was about seven .Star Wars were the number one gift for Christmas every lad (and mor than a few dads) wanted them. Being self employed and struggling and my wife being in work part time we just couldn't afford them. Spotted a ad inthe local rag for Star Wars toys , it was a family off loading a lot . Couldnt afford the falcon but bought a few bits and pieces figures and smaller vehicles for Father Christmas to give to my son:) A lot of the stuff the family had were in original boxes would beworth pounds today

Tim Harrison

Super Moderator
Staff member

steveno

Bit of lego myself, over the years me and my kiddo have build quite a few set together, its kinda started as a Xmas activity for us both, but soon got out of hand 😅. Also built the Millennium falcon, love it but my favourite set got to be the tree house.

IMG_20191231_041801_411.jpg
20191120_200415.jpg
IMG_20200601_074928_244.jpg
IMG_20200414_080549_250.jpg

Tim Harrison

Super Moderator
Staff member
Have you seen the Great Ball contraptions?

If you like it look at Akiyuki's channel on YouTube. The GBCs he makes are incredible.
That is beyond amazing. Now I know why it's impossible to get hold of some lego elements, they've all been used in the great ball contraption...
I do wonder though, just how many LEGO elements have been made over the years ?

wow, those are some crazy builds, know a chap that has done the same, with a filled loft space and down into a spare room, but using Knex, I marvel and then the fire risk and cost comes to the front of my mind,

there’s a lot of lego tanks out there, some planted and some like this just the blocks and fish

not sure id want to either dust or clean these sets, ours have been built once and then go in the box of bits to be freeform creations