London/Essex UKAPS winter get together!

Themuleous

I'm def still coming but I don't think I will stay over as I haven't seen my wife for years (not literally) and we really should spend some time together!

But well looking forward to seeing people again or meeting them for the first time.

Sam

Arana

Glad your going to make it Sam :D

I should have a large piece of Peacock moss to give away on the day if any of you are interested?

Arana

is everyone OK for 11am on Saturday?

I'll PM my mobile to everyone in the week so you can call me on the day if you are delayed :D

Garuf... what time are you ariiving Friday?

I'm looking forward to it :D

S

sks

11 am is fine by me. What's the nearest train station to where you are? OK if I come a little early?

Arana

sks said:
11 am is fine by me. What's the nearest train station to where you are? OK if I come a little early?
Get to me by 10 if you can earlier if you want :)

nearest overground is Rainham and the nearest tube is Dagenham East on the District Line

Arana

Rainham is closer than Dagenham Dock but i can pick you up at either, 9:50 would be perfect :D

Arana

I'd say meet at MA at 11am, spend some time there and then round to Wildwoods (it's all on the way) then to one or both of my local LFS. Then back to mine for some food & drink and some plant chat :D

Any other suggestions welcome :D

I have a digi camcorder for the day and someone else is bringing a digi camera i believe.