• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Look at this people, NOT MINE

George Farmer said:
I remember judging that in the AGA 2008 contest. Amano loved it too. The "Honourable Mention" was for Amano scoring it top of that category.

Incredible for only 8 litres.

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/2 ... ol=0&id=62

Its wonderfull, love the way he pushed the sand aside to exspose the bottom to imatate4 the sea, perspective is shear amazing!

All the more amazing when you start thinking about it (or even think about thinking about it :)!)
This is one of those 'scapes that, to my mind, would ONLY work in a nano (can you imagine the size of rock you'd need in a bigger tank!), and even to have the vision to think so big in such a small tank is somehting i can only dream of!
As always - love the AGA galleries for inspiration, and also to read the judges comments
Humbly,
Matt

I am very new to the world of aquatic plants, been sucessfuly keeping a planted tank for under 6 months, but I even newer to the aquascaping scene, so the AGA site is so useful to show what can be done on a tank. :D

The work done on the pictured nano is just magical, almost surreal.

Back