• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Looking for a 150-180cm aquarium

castle

Looking for a pre-made; high quality tank. Ideally braceless and optiwhite. Can anyone vouch for a brand?

Waterbox? Aqua Marina? aqua one?

150p is 2300k; so that’s a no.

Aqua One gets my vote. The silicon work is excellent. The silicon work on the new version is not quite so good, it’s more of a very neat bead, but still better than most.

Aqua One gets my vote. The silicon work is excellent. The silicon work on the new version is not quite so good, it’s more of a very neat bead, but still better than most.

Ah, while I’m sure it’s safe the aqua sys 395 has 12mm glass and that’s a little too high risk for me 😬

Waterbox would be my choice having recently had both an Aquaone tank and a Waterbox.
The Aquaone has awful silicone work, there was plenty of transfer.
The Waterbox is spotless.

Leaning towards the waterbox 7225

Just a shame the freshwater one is a bit crap compared to their reef offering.

Tada :)

Yeah they’re nice tanks, I’ve had a few in the past that are still going strong (I think) but in this case I want something already made and before Christmas 😂

To be honest tho, as I really want a mains drain and drip fed tank, I may have to go A4L anyway.

I look over enviously/intrigued at @Wookii ’s stand; I want something like that

Last edited:
Back