• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Looking for Chihirios Commander 4

Baatorium

Hi folks!
I recently bought a RGB A plus 120 on ebay for very little money. I own the 30 cm version already which has the Bluetooth controller built-in. So I assumed the 120 would as well.
As it turns out you need the Commander 4 for daylight emulation. Unfortunately it is not available anymore anywhere, except in Online-Shops in India supposedly.

Does anyone have a spare in the drawer and is happy to help out a fellow German aquarist?
Help would be much appreciated!
Greetings from Munich!

Hi folks!
I recently bought a RGB A plus 120 on ebay for very little money. I own the 30 cm version already which has the Bluetooth controller built-in. So I assumed the 120 would as well.
As it turns out you need the Commander 4 for daylight emulation. Unfortunately it is not available anymore anywhere, except in Online-Shops in India supposedly.

Does anyone have a spare in the drawer and is happy to help out a fellow German aquarist?
Help would be much appreciated!
Greetings from Munich!
What about the commander 1?
Fit for all series of chihiros LED light.

Thanks for the idea! I'll give it a shot but I guess it won't work since commander 1 ist for the A series only. Commander 4 is for the old RGB A Plus series so you can control not only intensity but also color spectrum.

Back