• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Lots to learn.

DefconWombat

Still new to the whole idea of having plants in an aquarium, however it’s what we are now doing.
A long way to go until we can can stay dreaming of creating something close to the master pieces found on here but we will get there.
Until then this is what we have managed to achieve.

350l (ex cichlid tank). About 3 months old. Mixture of all sorts.

70L My wife’s 70l Betta tank (Steven). Just a month in its current configuration.

My little 60l. Two weeks in, not sure what to stick with when cycled.

The 500 sumped. Got hard scape and lots of ideas but no plan (or plumbing) yet.

Attachments

• IMG_7192.jpeg
    IMG_7192.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 216
  • IMG_7183.jpeg
    IMG_7183.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 179
  • IMG_7180.jpeg
    IMG_7180.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 189
  • IMG_7182.jpeg
    IMG_7182.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 186
That is an incredible looking tank stand. Can you tell me where you get the aluminium profiles and other parts from please? It looks to be lab quality.

That is an incredible looking tank stand. Can you tell me where you get the aluminium profiles and other parts from please? It looks to be lab quality.
Sorry for the late reply.
I’m fortunate to have access to a big pile of it at work. Can be easily found on Google/Amazon/Ebay. Biggest names are Bosh Rexroth or Item. However it can get expensive around £80+ per M for some of the thicker pieces. Other brands are available though. Try searching for aluminium t slot extrusion. The numbers that follow are the dimensions eg 4040 will be 40mmx40mm etc.
Good luck.

Back