• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Low flow from my new Eheim 2215?

Deisler.. I can´t see the video right now my friend. But You don´t need plants flying ok. ;) Put a simple leave in the aquarium right in front of the outflow and see if she goes and turn onto the inlet.
See the circuit she describes. I used to do this to chek the best flow.

Hi,
I own a 2215 filter, once i had issue with the flow and tried lot of things nothing helped when i take to service center there they found one broken ceramic ring got stuck in the inlet tube where it attaches to the canister when they removed that it started working perfect, and also make sure there is no air inside canister this will reduce the flow to check just tilt and see for any air lock is there or not, and before priming make sure there is no water inside canister, and also just remove your impeller and put it back once. what is your the MM size of your lily pipe looks like big in the video, and like Clive said you can use 2217 impeller for increasing flow even before i got my second canister i was using boyu submersible pump1600 per litre impeller for 2 months worked very well with high flow. now I'm using original impeller with 10mm lily pipe outlet, my flow is good.

Back