• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Lower shipping costs to Cyprus?

Jaap

Hello,

I live in Cyprus and here very few people are currently involved with aquariums and I will tell you even less with planted aquariums. As a conswequence we do not have readily available alot of required aquarium necessities e.g. good substrates, good lighting systems, common plants (hemianthus, eleocharis...), liquid or dry fertilizers, or even fish (otocinclus)!!!

I have never even seen a single planted aquarium in Cyprus. Even if I have seen one it was not something special to capture my attention.

Long story short, I get most of my staff from UK online shops. Unfortunately, I am restricted to small things and a few plants that can survive the trip. Is it possible that some shop in the UK can help out with this situation? I mean if I am going to build a tank then ofcourse I will need lighting, substrate, rocks, CO2 equipment etc.....heavy staff. No way they could be shipped by post. Is there a shop that can send all this staff to me by sea or something?

Thanks for reading and sorry if I am talking about Cyprus in a UK forum but as always the closest,most aquarium literate country to Cyprus is the UK as far as Aquascaping is considered!!!

Thanks again!

Is there any shop that is willing to ship substrate to cyprus with a way that doesnt cost 100 euros a bag?

Back