• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

LP's - Shrimp Tank, Shrimps added Page 4

Well today my Fissidens Moss arrived from Bulgaria, very very healthy looking moss. Massive thankyou to forum member, Aquadream.

Here is a snap.

fissidens.jpg

tank-1.jpg

Also i trimmed the Alternanthera Rosaefolia Mini whilst doing a water change. I have kept the cuttings in the propagator for later donations.

trimmed.jpg

The Fissidens as i said arrived but there a lot so this is what i have spare. There is enough to cover the same area in the tank another 2 times ! Will it be ok kept like so in the propagator ? Full submerged.

box2.jpg

Unfortunately i am not allowed to sit this on a windowsill as the boss says it will look horrible :/

Would this be ok in the garage on top of the breeding tank ? It does get some light during the day but not a lot. Currently it is sat next to the shrimp tank, the only light the plants would get is light from the tanks and room.

box.jpg

Cheers LP

Couple more snaps of the tank and shrimps.

Here is a snap of the fissidens, not much new growth yet but the shrimp like it and its looking healthy. Note the smaller shrimp on the left hand side, this one looks a better grade than the others.

5.jpg

Here is the A Mini since being trimmed.

4.jpg

Tank shot, hc seems to be doing ok still. Slowly but surely the plant is spreading :)

3.jpg

2-1.jpg

Just a random shot of one of the shrimp keeping an eye on the rest from the highest piece of wood in the tank.

1-1.jpg

All comments welcome as always, LP

Its looking good for me still. The hc is continuing to spread out :)

LP

Back