• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Macro shots - Pogostemon helferi

George Farmer

Founder
UKAPS Team
'Downoi', up close...

f_pogo1cropm_db53524.jpg

f_pogo2cropm_3f572ad.jpg

f_pogo3cropm_060d264.jpg

f_pogo4cropm_28fa5a6.jpg

I like the first one, good macro 🙂 the others not so keen on them, just a big blur of green 😉
Looks like you are putting that macro lens to good use 😉

Shame you also remove the Exif info when you edit, that way can't tell what setting you used 😉

Did you use flash for these?

LondonDragon said:
I like the first one, good macro 🙂 the others not so keen on them, just a big blur of green 😉

blurr of green ...to me it looks like a great use of a shallow dof..nice photos something different the standard photos of tanks start to look boring after a while .. its good to use your imagination and bring a bit of "ART" into ukaps..
cheers....passerby

How do you view the exif data anyway, is it right clicking? Would be good to know. Thanks.

tko187 said:
How do you view the exif data anyway, is it right clicking? Would be good to know. Thanks.
If you use FIrefox check out this post: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2234

Otherwise save the file to your desktop, right click then properties and then click on the Summary tab.

Back