• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Mail order flourish exel

morph87

Seedling
Hi first post on here so please excuse me if I'm doing something wrong, all I am looking for is a online supply off flourish excel I can't seem too find any in my local area and all of the websites I visited want over £5 to deliver a 500ml bottle does anyone know a reliable supplier or anywhere round Blackpool I can get some.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hi morph, welcome to the forum.

Our sponsors Aquaessentials should sell them Liquid Carbons | Buy Liquid Carbons Online

Edit: oops just noticed your price bit, can't help you with that department. But our sponsor is very reliable, highly recommend them.

If you want to save money in the long run you can try Glutaraldehyde which is the source of the carbon in the liquid carbon solutions, you would want to dilute this.

Be aware that Glutaraldehyde is pretty lethal so mix solutions outside. Glutaraldehyde | UK Aquatic Plant Society

World of Water on Preston New Rd sell carbon supplements, I seem to recall. Don't let them talk you into buying the hugely overpriced ferts they stock though!

Back