• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Critique my hardscape Manten/ancient stone hardscape options

These are all just suggestions ... it's more important that you like the end result since you're the one staring at and maintaining it. Honestly though, I'd just give up and sell all that stone to me. :p

I'll do you a deal, you can come up and look at it all you want and scape it for me :lol:

Nah exactly and the bonsai will be the thing I'm not compromising over even though it might not fit in with any other people's opinion, but the layout of the stone is something I'm more than happy to take constructive criticism over as I'm not happy with it myself or I wouldnt have started the thread at all so it's all appreciated ;)

Had a couple of hours to rescape and tweak and have a think about everything, it's more in line with the original scape by Aquaman studio but with my own couple of changes. Planting was taken into account and I've got a good idea of how I want it to turn out in the end so all in I'm pretty happy with it now

20180311_213537-1008x756.jpg

@Kalum, do they send a step-by-step manual or something along with the hardscape? Or do you have to figure it out yourself?

Its down to you to recreate yourself, no instructions, not difficult to know where they go by the pictures they send but building up the substrate like they have is the challenge

Be very weary of them; they sent me a load of bum stone which was not as the photos - very different in colour and size so be warned!

Luckily everything went smoothly for me and all stone was present and as per the photos

Back