Mental Awareness Test

Steve Smith

I've seen this before. I thought it was edited the first time I watched it, so that the bear was magically there after the rewind, but it was amazing when I watched it the second time.

As a cyclist it makes me think... I hope it makes motorists think! I cycle to work every day and I've had the odd close call. Nothing too serious but again, it's a little off putting.

billy boy

At first I laughed and then I stopped laughing. . . . When i realized, i had totaly missed the bear, I drive a hgv for a living and this made me think :eek: :eek:

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Got the right numbes of passes but no bear LOL funny how it is, also people who drive and use mobile phones should be shot :p

billy boy

LondonDragon said:
Got the right numbes of passes but no bear LOL funny how it is, also people who drive and use mobile phones should be shot :p
Very true, And the ones that pull over to answer their phone should pick a safe place to do so, NOT ON BLIND CORNERS :twisted:

They should get a bluetooth and then they can look as daft as me lol :lol: :lol:

Steve Smith

Yeah, the last stretch of public road I cycle on, before hitting campus roads, goes past a small shopping centre (basically a medium sized tesco, a wilkos and a load of small shop units). I very often get cars overtake me and pull into the entrance to the car park, often without indicating. I've had at least 1 occasion when I've had to slam the anchors on because some idiot (happened to be a woman, but I don't think that has much bearing on it ;)) completely cut me up.

I wonder if they just don't expect me to be travelling at 20/25mph? :lol:

misscaretaker

Didn't see the bear (saw something odd but ignored it!) and got the wrong number of passes! Should I have my license revoked? Most cyclists around here ride on the pavements anyway - no wonder my dogs hate them when they come up behind you with no warning, clip your arm with the handle bars and then have a go at you when your dogs bark at them :mad: . I'm sure you don't do that though Steve :oops: :lol: