• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Mission completed 100% hardscape

piotr88

uploadfromtaptalk1454536111407.jpg

Maybe the angle of that rock too acute. Interesting to see what fish would look good with this

Hi all,
I don't usually comment on aesthetics, but for me the rock at the back right just doesn't look right.

All the bedding planes, for every other rock, are running diagonally from the bottom left to the top right, but that single rock has bedding planes pointing from bottom right to top left.

cheers Darrel

I hadn't noticed that until you pointed it out, but now it punches me in the face every time I look at the picture. I still like the hardscape though...

Hi all,
I still like the hardscape though...
I like it as well, it always amazes me how good some people are at getting a sense of scale and depth in small tanks. It is hypocrisy really because it is much better, in both conception and execution, than I could manage.

This was one I liked because of the bedding planes <Aquascape Number 1 - ...>
14113312931_2cd6756390-jpg.17756.jpg

I don't usually comment on hardscape or aquascaping, but I like the way your rock strata are aligned.
cheers Darrel

Yes, that is really good too, both nice examples. Way better than I can do as well. I'm off to look for harsdscape material at the weekend for my rescape, if I am even half way to either of these examples I will be happy. Dragon stone is also a difficult one to work with I find, I have 18Kg of the stuff unused as I was just not happy with anything I created with it.

Tomorrow shift to the right is the rock . We'll see how it will look like

Wysłane z mojego SM-N9005 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Back