• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Moss(?) ID

Bahamuts

Hi guys,

this has been growing in between my wall of weeping moss.

Can anyone ID this for me?

Sorry for the quality, not sure when my phone turned into a potato.

On a different unrelated note, did anything happen to the green machine? their website has been offline for a while now

Thanks in advance,

Sven

kJN6OgG.jpg

gnoedZC.jpg

Thanks Johnnypy, now I'll have to decide if I want to keep it in the tank or not!
And Nathaniel, the website gives me time out errors and/oe stuff about cached pages of cloudflare.

Could be just me though...

guess it must have snuck in at the shop! quite like the contrast it brings with the dark green so might try and do something with it...

regarding the green machine, I keep getting this => http://imgur.com/iZ4zrXv .How bizarre

in my experience, once you get riccia in the aquarium, you will always have riccia in that aquarium :))
in the past I reset one setup just to get rid of bloddy riccia.
I personally dislike it exactly because it grows anywhere and it is very difficult to make it grow in a disciplined way.

You are absolutely right ........ one can achieve a fantastic contrast mixing Riccia and dark moss.
- I will agree, though, it's a H... of a lot of trimming, to maintain a balanced look :dead:

Back