• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Mountain Path - 60cm

I really like this style of scape with rock and color plants that provide 3D and fall scene. It will be helpful if you can list the plant names or better, label them in the picture.

You mentioned that the trick to get intense red is high light and low N and P, forcing the plants to exRact macros in the ada soil. How is it going to affect the epiphytes that can’t feed from soil?

I really like this style of scape with rock and color plants that provide 3D and fall scene. It will be helpful if you can list the plant names or better, label them in the picture.

You mentioned that the trick to get intense red is high light and low N and P, forcing the plants to exRact macros in the ada soil. How is it going to affect the epiphytes that can’t feed from soil?

Thank you.
Epiphytes will get nutrients from water column.
The substract releases some nutrients. These type of plants have low demanding...
No problem at all.

CIAC Nano Category # 6
Final photo
44191875002_ba00cda627_b.jpg
40033445_289168011884992_705770466555461632_o by Luís Cardoso, no Flickr

Hi.
On this tank i have
- 30kg of frodo stone
- 2 bags of neo soil
- A portion of lá planta sand and aquagravel
- used about 20 pots of plants
Besides that, co2 , eheim pro 250T and twinstar 600S