• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

MTV-Kribs

There’s an Old aquarium Coop YouTube vid, where he visits Eric Bodrocks fishroom, he talks about lots of strategies for breeding Corydoras, dry seasons, botanicals,food( including crushed snails), pheromones etc
I like that video, there's also a couple aquarium co-op videos of Eric Bedrock presenting a of talks about breeding corys/plecos. LRB also has a couple of videos at Eric and Regina's fishroom.
I went back and watched some of Mitchell Broomes' videos and read his replies to comments. He gives a detailed account of what he does to spawn them in the replies to this video. As Conort2 says I think it's about keeping them in the dry season state longer than I did.

I collected some Corydoras duplicareus eggs from my main tank a little while back. They've grown quite nicely so might have a go at breeding them with more purpose.

There are actually 5 but one was out of frame. Despite being in with approximately 60 gold lasers of a similar size they stick together as a species specific group. I think it shows the importance of keeping them in groups and not just keeping one of each species, assuming they'll form a group just because they're all Corydoras.
C.duplicareus.jpg

Back