• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My 60ltr tank

Ok, will up it to three times. I've upped the CO2 and made sure its green as the lights are on, not a few hours after. Actually have some real crazy pearling on some of the plants now.

My big tank is well over a year old, so perhaps things are just more settled? Though I have tweaked the CO2 in that as well, as I noticed it wasn't quite green enough on the drop checker and in the last week, some stem plants have rocketed to the surface. Seems it wasn't quite as good as I thought.

Could probably do with a bit more dense planting at the back, but it seems to be coming along ok. I think I have green beard algae. Plants are pearling loads, just the hydrocotyle tripartita doesn't seem to be growing that fast and I thought it was a fast grower? I think it might be lacking light?

yFvEtMCRXPX9GwI7iX3LtkBvn6_FzWOztp1uohOzFOKpsU3xFmIGSYTBfVFI?width=1024&height=576&cropmode=none.jpg

Back