• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My amazing drop checker!

foxfish

Well actually I don't even use one!

What I do use is this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270812409073? ... 1439.l2649
Cost £18 delivered & it is just great.

I know my tap water is supposed to be Ph 7.5 but, my device tells me 7.56, my tank in the morning is 7.8 & at mid lights on 6.42 = love it!!
A permanent accurate & very interesting display of whats going on with the gas in any corner of the tank ... just buy one :)
I have only had this for about two weeks & cant say how accurate or long lasting it will be but, I would be prepared to invest in a better model if needs be?

I thought PH fluctuated within the aquarium from other issues rather just by co2?.... ie decor, dissolved acids, substrate, ferts etc... so wouldn't gauging the co2's ppm from PH alone be slightly inaccurate and susceptible to fluctuations?

JenCliBee said:
I thought PH fluctuated within the aquarium from other issues rather just by co2?.... ie decor, dissolved acids, substrate, ferts etc... so wouldn't gauging the co2's ppm from PH alone be slightly inaccurate and susceptible to fluctuations?

I also thought this?

Back