• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My favourite fish tank I ever made,,,

sorry...it's not working like this...I'll try one by one...

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

Good work Mike. This is what its all about....getting out there and looking at nature for the true inspiration. There is plenty there to feed the thoughts of creativity for sure. I personally like the very last picture, some interesting ideas popped into my head.

Thanks for posting Mike. Good work.

I really wish to do this....but I dont have the money yet....maybe soon....I'll see
for the moment I'm breeding some albino ancistrus .albino long fin ancistrus and koi angelfish in my living room...I've got hundreds of them...I'm tring to sell them over ebay but I didn'd sold many because I'm not doing P&P...pick up only...
Now my half blacks angels started to pair up...I should buy some glass next week and build a couple of tanks for them....my wife will be very ,,happy'' lol

[quote="Mike1967" didn'd sold many because I'm not doing P&P...pick up only...
l[/quote]

You should check out the breathable bags, I got fish sent to me and they got here alright.. Also, check shops, they would buy fish if on enough quantities.

Thanks Luis for your advices...by the way I've seen lots of nice plants pictures on Flicker....very nice...I love aquarium plants and not only...but I think you are keeping some fish ass well?!!?

hmmm...I know you have a passion...but I can't manage where...you've got something .i'll think about this....or you are very busy and you cant find your way.....I'm just saying...
we should have a drink and talk...I would like to see your tank and plants...you are invited to see mine as well

Cheers

Yeah, scape is the hard bit for me.. The plants grow like mad..

Today I will be clearing out some space, as I am having flow issues, there are plants being smothered by others.. :)

Will post a new pic once all is done..

Maybe I should take a scape course.. :)

leave your imagination and spirit free....be original....dont copy...be you....if you are happy its ok...this is all about

make your own rules....your own stile....Van Gogh was a crazy man with no rules and look what he did (not on my taste...:)))
anyway if you want to know about some stiles and rules go on google and find squido.com/aquascaping
and here are some ideas of a nice aquariums...they are not mine....you can find some inspiration there

http://s788.photobucket.com/albums/yy16 ... e%20world/

Back