• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My first scape

Fluxtor

Here's a little video of my first tank and scape. Currently have an on going battle with algae and cyano which hopefully I will win! Tanks been running now for a little over 3 months and is circa 70 litres (Superfish Quadro Pro 70).

Current inhabitants are:
4 x CPD's
7 x True Bloodfin Tetras
2 x GBRs
4 x Amano
1 Zebra Nerite

Plants Include:
Hygrophila Rosae Australis
Ludwigia Palustris Mini Super Red
Anubias Nana Mini
Anubias Nana Bonzai
Cryptocoryne Wendtii Green
Cryptocoryne Petchii

And I think ..
Echinodorus Amazonicus
Ludwigia Repens

I love the active community!

How are the RAMs doing in that aquarium? Also, what is your water hardness you are running at?

I love the active community!

How are the RAMs doing in that aquarium? Also, what is your water hardness you are running at?
Thanks, RAMS are doing surprisingly well and have even spawned although as expected they soon consumed all the eggs.

KH=5, GH=8, PH=7.5

Very nice aquascape with the drift wood and rocks. The big round driftwood on the left doesn't quite fit. The foreground looks empty.
Are you using CO2?

Very nice aquascape with the drift wood and rocks. The big round driftwood on the left doesn't quite fit. The foreground looks empty.
Are you using CO2?
Thanks, no C02 hence no foreground or carpeting if that's what you mean?

Looking nice. Liking the overall layout and plant choices. Have you got a plan for the foreground soil?
Thank you. I wasn't sure what to do in the foreground as it's low tech no C02 as wasn't sure what could survive. I was advised against putting in carpeting plants too early. Would you have any recommendations?

Back