• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My Juwel LED Lumen Count

If we had PAR meters, we could buy lights, find out they're not suitable, buy more and try again. If the light manufacturers would simply give the PAR figures instead of the meaningless information and weasel words, we could just buy an appropriate light first time.

Who was it again? Studebaker created his own demise, competed himself from the market with a too durable and succesfull product. At least that's what told by historical automibil connoisseurs . That's what happens when you spoil your fans to much.. Than its said the price competition with GM and Ford was to great. But GM and Ford were qualitatively infirour, but the public didn't mind, they are consumers anyway and go for the looks. 90% want's something new anyway every now and then.

SO if you want to survive, you have to make sure they keep buying.. Days are past which car build after 1986 still runs 25 + years.. Very few, most fall apart after 5 or 10 if not less..

Update:

Interpet Tri Spec High Output LED Light 116-124CM

ylt7f3u.jpg

kKGPNBo.jpg

jotgUf9.jpg

OxRtwtS.jpg

sXnBs1Y.jpg

Not the best pics but I just wanted to thank everyone for the advice. Tech questions incoming but I'm heading to bed in a few.

I'm close to being furious!

Well not quite. But it seems the newer design of juwel 450 doesn't have the dip necessary in the brace for the interpret lighting unit to fit.

a-4db5-a575-4a9c762519a7.png._CB279548678__SL220__.png

And so now I'm back to square one :eek:

Not sure if this was eventually covered in the thread, but for anyone else reading it, it is possible to install dual stock lighting from Juwel in the Rio 450 (and other tanks as well) to get double light intensity.

You can simply buy either an additional Multilux LED unit in addition to the one supplied with the tank, or alternatively two new Helialux units (expensive of course) and then use a special three part flap set (art. no. 93990). It will then look like this:

Capture.JPG

Back