• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

my planted tank

jonnysutton11

sold one of my gro beams to whitey89 and he said he was on here so finally come on here to take a look around and thought id pop some pictures of my tank up :)
IMG_1140_zps8359cc7d.jpg

seeing a few tanks on here makes me want to do another one . but just dont have space for one , so may have to redo one of my tanks at work

not sure on dimentions was a custom built tank .
lighting wise its 2 x T5 lighting and 2 x TMC aqua ray leds .
running a EFX 400 on it to with a jbl cristalprofi 200 as well . (got given it from a Rep that does are shop)

yeah finally lol been meaning to do it for a long time .

cheers mate i like your one to had a look though your thread earlier .

yeah work for Maidenhead Aquatics :) currently doing the plants atm ordering wise and keep the tanks clean ill get some pictures up of the tanks where we keep them there monsters lol and also do a few other orders to .

Nice tank, love the pentazona barbs they look stunning in numbers, do you find them to be a goodcommunity fish as I'm fancying some.
Cheerio,
Ady.

your tank is great, really like the height given from the rocks.

what CO2, ferts etc. do you use?

Cheers mate ! Im loving it at the moment .
I have used jbl feropol for a while but atm im not using anything . Just two aqua ray leds coming on at 8 taking 30 mins to ramp up to 100% then two t5 coming on at 12 till 9 n then leds ramp down from 8:50 until there off :)

Wow you got a great looking tank there, thanks for sharing it!

Back