• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My tank

So why do you think that the injected C02 does not drop the PH?
Agreed, either you just do to little CO2, or metering is wrong. \I asked for a pH profile because i (and a lot of others here) believe it's the best way to see wether you are injecting enough CO2. Just take a measurement every hour. You should see a good drop (depending on your GH) of 05, 1 or even 2 full points (at low GH) which tells you you are getting plenty CO2 in the tank. DON'T worry abourt the pH drop, this will never harm your fish, because it's a "weak acid"reaction.
The problems you have could very well be all due to insuficient CO2.

Hey all... so long time no post.

My plants started to grow normally, then the CO2 started running out too fast so I changed the 60L to low tech and make the 25L high tech and all was well... plants and fish in both were happy, were being the key word. I got an offer for a job in a different city and I decided to take it, unfortunately the new place will not have a place for me to have the 60L so I had to sell everything off, it sucks but not much can be done. I sold the fish already (saved a couple and placed them with the beta) and my shrimp, took some of the plants and replanted them in the 60L. Now I need to sell everything else... maybe one day I'll have the opportunity to put up another 60L and do it the right way this time.

Back