• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

N.A.N.O. - Not Another Nano Offering

LancsRick

You came for the title, you stayed for the aquascaping! (hopefully).

Ok, so I've got myself a 14l P@H cube that is my entertainment for this evening. The image below is my proposed layout. Currently there's a layer of cat litter in there, but it's going to be capped with black gravel.

Plants are:

2x Lilea brasilianensis
1x lilea sesiflora
1x tiger lotus - this is going to be a bit of contrast in the cube and also the focal point.

What do you guys reckon? I'm off to eat my tea now, but this thing is going to be up and running before the end of the evening!

P1010041.jpg

pariahrob said:
No! The picture isn't showing for me.

That's not in any way because I forgot to include the link.... :rolleyes: :oops:

It's up and running now! Pictures to follow shortly.

Right, tank is up and running, just got to wait for it to clear now.

I'm not sure whether I've got the brasiliensis placement right, since I have a feeling it's going to end up obscuring the tiger lotus if viewed from the "bed" side. I'll see how it goes. My aim is to have a tank that obeys the Golden Rule both from lying in bed but also if you are looking at the other side from across the room.

3 pictures below (you can just about make out the "wall" of lilea sesiflora that I've planted along the back.

P1010052.jpg

P1010053.jpg

P1010054.jpg

Back