• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

nanosh

Looks great mate :) Love the shrimp, and the tank looks good too. Well done :D

some new pics

my first pregnant yellow she is carrying the eggs,there 4 ir 5 more have tiny eggs on their saddles hope it will beeasy for me to breed them but there is a sad news 2 of my blue tigers died,dont know why

How nice are those shrimp! Where did you get them?

This has grown in nicly, it looks very natural, the plants really compliment each other, and the hanging roots really add to the coolness of this nano. Very nice indeeeeeeedy :D

Thanks for sharing.

nayr88 said:
How nice are those shrimp! Where did you get them?
Fraku Germany! there will be another order placed sometime there in March/April ;)

Thanks a lot
I'm still not sire about the plants arrangement yet but will wait a while.
I bought the shrimp from Germany

What is the surface plant with the roots?

Might add this to my nano. Looking very nice :thumbup:

they re frog bits
they look nice but u have to remove them often as they do cover the surface

paulo i will be going to germany to germany after april hopefuly and thinking getting another nano but maybe smaller then 30l as it will be in my bedroom too...
yes fraku i was kind of pleased with my order and kind of not as frank did put the delivery cahrge up after agreement and he forgat to send me my green shrimps
i did email him and with some pics as i thought they re all yellow shrimp but then he said give them some time they will get their colour and they get even more yellow :) haha
im not sure how amny i recieved but i have a feeling that he totaly forgat the green shrimps suppose to be 11 of them.
i i will email him

had a replay today and he says there is never wring with his job and he says he has packed my green shrimps but sadly i didnt recieve any or extra other shrimp
i dont really need to tell him lies why shall i
anyway
i think no need to have argue now as its late
wont shop from him again!

see this today and the pics don't do it justice.very nice nano.
and the blue tigers............. :D .

cheers for breakfast mate ;) .

Back