• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Nathaniel's Dry Start Mini-M

Thought it got tipped??

It did!
But, thankfully, in my moment of madness, someone saw sense. My auntie had seen the amount of hours and effort I had put in over that Christmas, and whipped down to the tip.
Kept it at hers for like 6 months, and just mentioned it the other week...

I was like :eek:

Ha!

Just completed an 80% water change and fitted new up atomiser.

I know I'm lacking height at the back, I'm going to be sorting that this weekend with some Hygrophilia Pinnatifida and maybe some Limnophila Aromatica. The branches should also be almost completely covered in Fissidens/ mini pelia mix before too long.

za9enura.jpg

That's a beauty nath, will look stunning once the moss covers the branches.

Thanks Tim!
It's quite empty looking at the moment, but should transform when I get the back chocka :D

I quite like the wood naked but I'm sure it will look fantastic dripping with fissidens and mini pelia

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I quite like the wood naked but I'm sure it will look fantastic dripping with fissidens and mini pelia

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hey Lindy,
The right- bottom 2 pieces are nearly all going to be 'naked':lol: the back piece is moss upto about halfway, then a bit where it hits the surface, and the others just in little groups.
It should look pretty balanced when it grows in hopefully.

Looking good mate, great story about that cabinet no one wanted until you threw it away :D

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Looking good mate, great story about that cabinet no one wanted until you threw it away :D

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Oyy I wanted the whole thing ill have you know ha ha.

That must be a seriously painstakingly slow water change nath. Easy though. Id need the bath upstairs to drip mine

Me too but whilst I was dreaming away his auntie was smuggling it away.:)

Back