• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Nazdrovya

Ugur

Seedling
Greeting from Turkey!

At first, i want to say that my english isn’t good enough, so i apologize for that :D

I have interested in aquascaping for 4 years.

I have written some Turkish sites but this is my first share in this forum. For this reason, i will be happy if you criticize my works.

I generally interest in nano aquarium, and i prepare my aquascapes for international contests. I placed 19th in eaplc 2015 at nano category. I will compete in nano category with this aquascape.

My design is 80 days old. There are not any problem except some brown algae in cuba. I expect that i will finish my work in 2 months.

Specs

Aquarium: 40.40.30h

Filter: Sunsun 603b

Light: 23 watt philips tornado

Co2: 2 bps

Eheim skim 350

Substrate

Jbl aquabasis 2.5 liters

Jbl manado 12 liters

Plants

Hemianthus callitrichoides

Flame moss

Spiky moss

Fertilization

Dıy npk

Reeflowers trace

Reeflowers ferrous

Photos

22439921559_5e053e3f8d_k.jpgukps2 by Uğur Bingöl, on Flickr

22210926103_ee0c1bb1f6_k.jpgukps1 by Uğur Bingöl, on Flickr

I'm glad to be here.

I am also waiting for growing moss.

Welcome Ugur. Great scape but if I have to be honest I don't like them trees. The rocks are great and they look like a real mountain range but those trees just look a bit weird being a lot higher than the mountains. Because of that a whole scape is loosing a sense of scale. But that is just my opinion.

Welcome to the ukaps, lovely tank with lots of depth... The others have already said it but can't wait to see the moss fill out on the trees.
Jim

Back