• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New ferts/regimes for IFC

Zeus.

Fertz Meister
Hi All.

We may be doing a new update for the IFC.
So if there are any commercial fertilisers remin agents or regimes you would like adding please ask.
We cant always add all commercial products, as some dont have enough information in their data sheets or no data sheets at all.
Zeus and @Hanuman

Could you post a screenshot or a list of the already available commercial ferts?

You can view them on the 'Cost Details' page on the IFC:

1692285954864.png

You need to be quick folk as once @Hanuman has the new update done and checked and ready for release it will be some time before we get this chance again

I know its not an aquarium fert, but given the thread below , and the rising popularity of Solufeed 2-4-1 as a fert option is it worth adding that and TEC to the calculator:

I know its not an aquarium fert, but given the thread below , and the rising popularity of Solufeed 2-4-1 as a fert option is it worth adding that and TEC to the calculator:

I'll pass. Thank you. 🤣
Adding that dry fert is on an entire other level. Something never seen before. From another multiverse. Dr Strange haven't even seen it.

Adding that dry fert is on an entire other level. Something never seen before. From another multiverse. Dr Strange haven't even seen it.

I'm sure you and zeus would have it fettled in no time, the IFC calculator is more powerful than you can possibly imagine 😉

"Four and half billion years in the making, based on star-dust, endorsed by Gods and brought to you straight from Mount Olympus......."

You need to be quick folk as once @Hanuman has the new update done and checked and ready for release it will be some time before we get this chance again
People still have some time. I am updating some ferts that have changed their composition slightly.
Vimi Solo's....if possible!
All the Vimi Solo product line? The IFC already has the Vimi AIO and All in red as well as the micro.
@Wookii Remember this? Here you go. Gentle reminder. 😘
. ……..…../´¯/)………… (\¯`\
…………/….//……….. …\\….\
………../….//………… ….\\….\
…../´¯/…./´¯\………../¯ \….\¯\
.././…/…./…./.|……| .\….\….\…\.\..
(.(….(….(…./.)..)..(..(. \….)….)….)… )
.\…………….\/…/….\. ..\/……………./
..\…………….. /……..\……………..…/
….\…………..(…………)……………./

Probably, I use floating plants as an indication of Nitrate deficiencies...I just add a few drops of Solo N if needed!
My aquariums aren't that large so those little 50ml bottles suit me!

I'm sure you and zeus would have it fettled in no time, the IFC calculator is more powerful than you can possibly imagine 😉
@Zeus. has in fact done it. But integrating it and debugging it in the master file would require several days/weeks of my time. That's because the amount of modification that was done to the calculator is not trivial. Multiple backend and frontend sheets need to be modified and all the conditional formatting needs to be reviewed and partially edited.

Last edited:
Hi all,
Adding that dry fert is on an entire other level.
<Solufeed 2:1:4 and Solufeed Sodium Free TEC Combination>

Not for the IFC, but you would need to assume a standard volume of water (say 10 litres of water) and then you could work out the dry dose (in grams) to give different levels (ppm = mg / L) of NO3- (or similar) and the all the values for the other nutrients would be proportional to that value. Same with different volumes of water, all proportional to that original standard volume.

I should have an Excel spreadsheet somewhere* with the base calculations in it.

* edit @Zeus. <"has already done it">.

cheers Darrel

Last edited:
Solufeed 2-4-1 as a fert option is it worth adding that and TEC to the calculator:
Well that a lot of work, a have an alpha version, but so much condition formatting needed many many hours of work
Vimi Solo's....if possible!
Rings a bell, think we may of tried before and it lacked enough data on product - will check

As already posted which I missed we already have other Vimi products :oops:

Vimi Solo N
1692292062551.png

So should be straight forward as having N% makes it easy to add back end

Vimi Solo P
1692292295554.png

Vimi Solo K
1692292355875.png

Added them here for reference for later ;)

Back