• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New joiner

justjason88

Hi all, just thought i'd make a quick post seeing as i've just created a journal for my very first tank. Always wanted to keep fish but never had the time or room when i was in my parents house. I've recently moved to Wallington in South London and thought now is as best time as ever to start the hobby. I've done quite a bit of reading and researching but will probably rely heavily on you guys for help! Found the forum after coming across london fish keeping club forum and noticed a lot of people using this site. I've popped into Living Waters in croydon a couple of times to buy my first plants and had a look at Woodcote nurseries and also heritage nurseries just behind wallington grammer for girls off woodcote road, both seem quite nice and well kept.

Thanks for the help i've already received, it's much appreciated especially when taking on the massive task of maintaining an aquarium and you haven't a clue what to do!

Jason

Welcome along, good luck starting your new tank :)

Back