• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New laptop, windows 8, how to...

Lindy

Hi, have new laptop running windows 8 and cannot figure how to get my pics from imageshack onto ukaps. On old pc selected image info then cut and paste to ukaps but now I don't seem to have a tool bar to select cut and paste from. Where is it or what is the alternative?

I can only guess you used to have an addon that you don't have anymore. The approach should be the same - log into imageshack, select the link for the image, and paste into UKAPS. Could you give a few more details on the issue?

There literaly is no tool bar at the top of the screen. I select image but nothing I do gives me a bar with options. I've tried right clicking with the mouse too. No where can I find anything that says cut or paste. Old pc(1yr old so) you went to top of screen and there was options you could click on. This doesn't seem to have a refresh button either. Very confusing and its making me feel old .

I've just made an account to have a look. Once you're viewing the picture you're interested in, look at the right hand side, there should be a grey box that says "Links to embed this image". Click that and you should see what you're after.

ok, tried the upload to imgur method and got as far as 'copy link' but then nothing happens? I can't drag it over either.

When you click Copy Link, it's then on your clipboard, so you can right click > Paste, or press CTRL+V when you're making your post to drop the link in.

Hope that helps!

Back