• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New Member Introduction

Aqua360

Hello all,

I'm a new member, just joined today; looking to expand my knowledge :)

For a bit of background, I started off like a large number of people I'm guessing; from keeping goldfish, to tropical fish, then onto cichlids and their associated breeding projects. Progressively my interests have evolved more and more towards the planted side of things and less on fish, so I've found myself at the point where I have a 15 gallon long tank; that I'm hoping to gear specifically towards plants, while supporting a small number of white cloud mountain minnows and red cherry shrimp.

As I'm new to the concept of co2 supplementation, lighting; and associated factors, it would be great to find out how people have set up their own systems.

I'll create a new thread for some specifics I was hoping to inquire about, but just wanted to say hi all :D

Welcome to the from Aqua360!

Lots of far cleverer people than I on here who will be able to answer any questions for sure.

Journals are a good place to start and see how others have done

Good luck :)

Thanks!

I'll do that :) Some amazing displays on here

Back