• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New member - my tanks

ofere

Hello,

I have just recently joined this forum after relocating to London. Too bad I only learned about the forum recently as I now am relocating to again, to San Francisco. I thought I would port pics of my tanks which I now had to take down. Unfortunately we cannot relocate the tanks and nature scape... :(

QXjzc.jpg

1OOyg.jpg

zZJX3.jpg

hrz3i.jpg

Hadas

Nice tanks really healthy, what are those fish in the last tank? Look bait like convicts, or are they some kind of dwarf cichlid.

Thanks!

I loved those tanks and plants (fish too :) ). Too bad I have to sell all the equipment :(

@SteveUK > Yes SF is probably the best city in the US!
@nary88 > The fish are various Cichlids, mostly demasoni, mbuna, and caeruleus.

Hadas

Thanks! Next tank build up would only be in 6 months :(

love the top one, what sort of time does it take for the plants to fill out to that sort of coverage?

beautiful plants so healthy they almost look fake! would love to be able to keep such healthy plants one day.

Very healthy looking tanks well done just a shame you cant take them with you. good luck on your move

Back