• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New tank!

Id like to thank everyone for the help and advice, but I have decided to go for an Allpondsolutions tank. I will ne starting a journal when it arribes and I will also be reviewing the tank. In the end I managed to get a further discount as I 'ahem'found a code for discount off the pfk forums (pfk-10) if anyone wants to order. That does however mean I habe a 2x54 t5 light init and possibly an aps 200lph filter going if anyone knows someone that needs one?

theres a 15% discount code in pfk mag at the moment but nevermind 10% is still good. pfk mag also did a review of the 90 litre version of this tank.

here is a nice video of someones aps tank, i had the 240l also and was quite pleased with it. just dont expect the build quality of expensive brands.

my tank looked perfect, was just the cabinet. the holes at the back were a bit rough but nothing major to complain about. Once fully setup they look the buisness so dont worry.

Whichever way you look at it, THIS tank hopefully wont be peeing water all over your floor like the other one came close to. Not tempted to sell the Eheim and keep the APS filter, so its all the same brand ? I'll take it off your hands for £50 ;) (the Eheim I mean)

just on a side note, i built a solid oak stand and hood for £140, granted im a joiner and bespoke kitchen fitter and get my materials cheaper and i do have the all singing dancing tools, but if anyone is handy with a router id happily post up some plans cutting lists etc

i got an optiwhite tank 48x18x18 for a shade under £200 also, when i start my tank jounrnal there will be pics so like i say if anyonw likes the stand i can sort out a comperhenshive guide to making the stand and hood.

krazypara3165 said:
Spot on! Unfortunatly I dont uave a eheim (did I say I did?) I only have the two 200lph aps ones....

For some reason I thought you had bought a big eheim. Sorry dude.

shaun, id love to build a cabinet its just unfortunate that i never seem to have the time at the moment. i think when i get bored of my new one in a few years ill take the plunge and have a bash, or i might even build one for my spare room next year and sort out a tank so my girlfriend can keep turtles.......

Antipofish- no worries! if i do ever end up with an ehiem that i dont need you get dibs lol!

krazypara3165 said:
Id like to thank everyone for the help and advice, but I have decided to go for an Allpondsolutions tank. I will ne starting a journal when it arribes and I will also be reviewing the tank. In the end I managed to get a further discount as I 'ahem'found a code for discount off the pfk forums (pfk-10) if anyone wants to order. That does however mean I habe a 2x54 t5 light init and possibly an aps 200lph filter going if anyone knows someone that needs one?

Any news on how this is going?

Back